Buying a Business
Deciding to buy a business can be one of the most rewarding and stressful decisions
you can make. So you're thinking of taking the leap and being your own boss, now what?
There are certain questions you should ask yourself to make sure this is the right move for you.
- Why do you want to buy a business?
- Do your spouse and family support you becoming a business owner?
- Do you have any partners?
- How much annual income do you require?
- How much equity - cash do you have available to invest in a business?
- Will you require financing?
- Are you passionate about the business you are looking at?
- Do you have the knowledge and skills to run this business?
- Will you require mentoring and training from the existing owner?
By working with a Business Broker, together we can discover exactly what it is you are looking for in business ownership, and find you the right business at the right price.